Recently renovated to the highest standards, The Nest on Pebble Island is a self-catering cottage surrounded by wildlife and the best of what Falkland Island life has to offer.
Once accommodation for a farm worker (and previously called The Singleman’s House), it was modernised to provide a home from home for visiting members of the Dean family, owners of the island. It has one cosy bedroom and a double put-u- up sofa in the sitting room, but privacy is possible due to the double doors leading to the shower room.
There’s a small store on the island from which you can buy basic provisions, and Dot and Alex are very happy to supply you with lamb or beef, milk and cream, and fresh vegetables in season. They can also help you purchase what you may need from Stanley.
Additional details about the Nest:
- Fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Towels and linen included
- Bed can be made up as singles or kingsize double
- Food may need to be ordered in advance (please contact Dot & Alex for more information)
- No TV or Wifi (we consider this a plus!)